click image to enlarge
1/2 large pineapple, peeled, cored & chopped
1. Place pineapple and water together in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into a flat tray and freeze until firm.
2. Use a large metal spoon to scrape the surface of frozen pineapple to finely shave into “snow”.
4 blue eye fillet portions
2 limes, thinly sliced
4 sprigs dill
2 tablespoons baby capers
4 slices prosciutto
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 baby fennel, thinly sliced lengthways
150g sugar snap peas, blanched, split open
1 pomegranate, seeds tapped out
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 180C.
2. Place lime slices on a lined baking tray and rest fish fillets on top. Top each fillet with dill and capers then wrap tightly with prosciutto. Season well. Bake for 15 minutes until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
3. Meanwhile, combine fennel, peas and pomegranate together.
4. Serve fish on salad with dressing* drizzled over and lime slices alongside.
*Dressing: whisk 2 tablespoons verjuice with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard. Season to taste.